Monday, September 15, 2008

And getting hitched, livin' the fairy tale...

Over the weekend, Mr. Sulu, George Takei, married his longtime partner, Brad Altman.


Nice to see Uhura all decked out at the wedding as well, eh?

Now, I wish someone would explain to me just exactly how these two guys being married is a threat to anyone else's marriage. Come on, I know some of you readers out there are against gay marriage, and if that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. But can you tell me, especially those reader who are against it and married, can you please tell me how this in ANY way endangers YOUR marriage? Please? Anyone?

POLT Listening to "Sex On Wheelz" by Thrill Kill Kult

The moral of the story: don't talk to your gentials, but if you do, don't have them answer. - Johnnie, Testicular Tuesdays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got nothing for you. I'm married and I see no threat to my marriage. Especially considering that they have been together longer than I've even known my wife.

As far as I'm concerned, they can finally legally recognize their union.

Oh, and it is fantastic to see Nichelle there, she looks fantastic for a 75 year old woman!