Sunday, September 28, 2008

About a football jacket and a highschool ring, Week 4...

Well this week I had the absolute WORST scenario befall me.



It is impossible for it to be ANY worse than this week....just today, actually. What happened, you ask? The Washington Deadskins won.

But what's worse than the Deadskins winning? My Dallas Cowboys losing.

And what's worse than the Deadskins winning and Dallas losing? The Deadskins, our hated and mortal enemies, being the ones who beat the Cowboys!

And what worse thant he Deadskins winning and Dallas losing because the Deadskins, our hated and mortal enemies, beat them? The team I picked in the winner's pool at work this week, Denver, LOST! So I'm out ten bucks and have no chance of winning or splitting the $610!!!!

There is NO way this particular weekend could have turned out ANY worse for me, football-wise. *SIGH* Well, as they say, there's nowhere to go, but up. Despite how bad this Sunday was, there's not WAY next Sunday can be worse. I'll have to focus on that....

The Dallas Cowboys are 3-1

POLT Listening to "History Repeating" by The Propellorheads

I don't think we need to be subliminable about the difference between our views on prescription drugs. - George W. Bush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This really was a trying weekend for you! Maybe that Jessica girl was in the stands...