Friday, September 26, 2008

From Russia with love, I fly to you...

Watch this, and try not to laugh or shake your head in disbelief. I dare ya!



It's so embarassing, I almost feel sorry for her. Her answer reminds me of a kid in kindergarten trying to tell you a joke or a story: she just kinda wanders all over the place and get lost in her own answer.

Almost, ALMOST do I feel sorry for her.

POLT Listening to "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas

Enjoy yourself. If you can't enjoy yourself, then enjoy somebody else. - Jack Schaefer

5 comments:

Stephen R. said...

She sounds like that beauty queen who couldn't answer the question about identifying a country on the map a few months ago. Wait a second... Is that the same woman?!?!?!?

She and her possible power are frightening.

Anonymous said...

It's funny watching first Charlie Gibson and now Katie Couric and their barely restrained disdain.

Anonymous said...

Oh my head. I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching the clip -- I had to stop halfway through. Wow.

She *is* still pretty damn hot, though...

As long as she doesn't try to say anything of any significance.

Anonymous said...

oh brother.... and this is who McCain pics as his running mate. I can't wait till the Palin Biden debates.

Onanite

Ryan said...

A kindergartner telling a joke is the perfect description of my impression of her convention speech. She rushed the punchlines.