Tuesday, September 09, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 122)...

TMI Tuesdays


1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most. Sparkling intelligent conversation over a nice dinner in a pleasant restaurant, then returning home to cuddle on the couch together and watch something on TV, until we’re ready for the next level…spending the night in sweaty, decadent, toe-curling neighbor-waking, debauchery.
2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant? More towards dominant, in that I usually take charge and initate things and keep them going. Although, I’ve been more submissive on occasion, and that’s a pretty cool change as well.
3. What do you usually wear to bed? Nothing. I roll around so much any clothing gets wrapped around me and gets restrictive.
4. Have you ever seen a counselor? Nope. Never had the need to.
5. Lights on or off? I’m assuming you mean for sexual purposes. If that’s the case I prefer lights off…but a candle glowing, cause it throws off enough light so you can find what you need to find, and yet leaves enough shadows and mystery to enhance the experience.
Bonus (as in optional): Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm? I don’t know if a partner has, I know I have. Several times. I’m not really into anal sex at all, but when I am, I’m the top. Several of my partners were really into anal sex, so, with a condom, of course, we had sex. It didn’t really do much for me, so after a bit, or after they orgasmed, I’d fake one, and then run to the bathroom to dispose of the empty condom. That way, they’d not know the condom was empty, nor that I faked it. And as a bonus, since I hadn’t orgasmed, I was still hard, and sometimes it impressed them that I could be so hard so soon after an orgasm. So it was a win-win situation!

POLT Listening to "Diesel Power" by The Prodigy

Drugged, heartbreakingly beautiful boys dances to enormous radios on the corner. - Jon, Home At The End Of The World

No comments: