Friday, September 22, 2006

I walked through the ruins, icons of glory...

I posted about my weekend, last weekend, and I realized I didn't post any icons of the participants for those of you who may have grown used to them. So I'll do so now.

Friday night at the Mall, Saturday night at the wedding, and Sunday night watching football, it was Me, Ag, and Freddie.





Sunday afternoon, going to play miniature golf was Me, Freddie, Garver and Troy.





And may I point out that this is a new icon for Troy, as I really didn't like the obviousness of the other one. This one is NOT a photo of Troy, but Troy does have the eyebrow pierced at the same place, so I'll use it.

POLT = listening to "Macy's Day Parade" by Green Day

Are you going to make table 7's gravy or should we mail it to them? - Chef: A Second Helping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that Freddie Bear is visiting again this weekend. I hope you two young folk have fun. This is the weekend of the Jewish New Year so you have my permission to celebrate like you did on Labor Day. Good name for it huh Polt? It is hard work but somebody has to do it.

Polt said...

1. Freddie Bear IS down.
2. At almost 39 years old, I don't think I'd qualify as "young folk" but thank you so much anyway.
3. We don't really need a reason to celebrate like we did on Labor Day, but now that we HAVE a reason, I'm sure we will. :)

Anonymous said...

Beleive me when you get my age 39 will be considered young! have a great time and I'll try not to be too jealous.