Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Too much information for my mind (Part 6)...

Got this, of course, from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/:

1. Do you leave a tip at a restaurant? If so, how much? Do you double the tax? Unless the service is horrendous I always tip. I try to do 20%: move the decimal point one to the left and double that amount, that's how I do it.
2. What celebrity did you have a crush on growing up? My first was Leif Garrett, probably why I got a thing for guys with long hair now.
3. Do you excuse yourself to “fart” or let it rip and blame the guy next to you? If I'm alone, I don't say anything. If I'm around someone, I try to hold it until I'm alone. If I can't, I always excuse myself.
4. When entering or exiting a store, do you hold the door open for the person behind you, if they're relatively close… if they're more than 10 steps away do you pause and hold the door open? Depends on how i feel at the time...and what the person looks like. Pregnant ladies, old ladies, cute guys, they ALL get the door held by me. Others, it depends.
5. Ever had mono? Nope.
Bonus (as in optional): Ever paid for sex? Only once, in a situation of extreme desperation that i really don't want to go into. >blush<

POLT = listening to "Only" by Nine Inch Nails

It is hard to summon up much compassion for the trevails of the beautiful. - An Arrow's Flight

1 comment:

The Persian said...

1. Always, 20% or more. I just can't not tip.

2.mmm Andy Gibb, oh man did I have a crush on him.

3.I have an issue with farting around anyone. I hold it in.

4. For a stranger I will always hold it if they are relatively close. I have however on occasion not held the door if the person behind me is someone I have an issue with.

5.Yeap..Freshmen year of College, I was bedridden for a solid month. No joke!

6. No, but I've been propositioned quite a few times, once a guy was going to give me $300 to blow me. He wasn't that bad looking either, I just opted out. Walking from bar to bar in Springfield I would also have these guys pulling over and trying to get me in the car assuming I was a prostitute or something. Now most of them were scary. I never sold myself, but well.. when I first came out a few people helped me out sorta kinda in ways I can't go into. I mean gave me things, etc. ugh..

great meme!