Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time is on my side...

This time, next week, Ag and I will be pulling out on our annual trip to Toronto!

WHOO-HOOO!!!!

I LOVE Toronto!

Course, the downside is, two weeks from now, at this time, I'll be at lunch on my first day back to work...probably draggin my ass three feet behind me from being tired, and depressed to be back at work and not in Toronto. *GROAN*

Oh well, concentrate on the positive. Like this:



And this:



And most definitely this:



POLT = listening to "T-T-T-T-Touch Me" from the Rocky Horror Soundtrack

World domination? Are you nuts? How stupid do I look? I'll leave that to the religious nuts and Republicans. - Monarch, The Venture Brothers

3 comments:

exile said...

uh huh, i'm sure you're admiring the archatecture when it comes to that spire

m_o_o_nspells said...

And you forget the absolute highlight of yer trip, Poltie! ;o)
See ya in just over a week...

Polt said...

exile: Oh I admire many MANY things while I'm in Toronto, not just architechture. :)

Moons: Yay!!! How much am I looking forward to that!?!?!?!