Monday, September 25, 2006

The jackass and the hyena, took the feather from it's hook...

Okay, so this afternoon, Ghostie, Gilligan and I went to see Jackass Two.






Not as funny as the first one, I thought, but I still laughed a lot. The bits were a bit too long I thought. What I love about Jackass is the rapid fire skits, one is barely over, and they've moved onto the next one. BUt the movie had these extended bits, some funny others not so. but Jackass is an acquired taste, so if you enjoy it, as I do, you'll love the movie anyway, and if you don't 'get' Jackass, or just don't find it funny, then the movie will be meaningless to you. Stay away.

For me, laughed and laughed I did.

Plus, due to the stupid bye week rules in football, the Dallas Cowboys did not play this week and so they remain 1-1.







POLT = listening to "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

I'm not doing CPR on a bloke who can bite through titanium! - The Authority: More Kev #3

No comments: