Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Holding out for a hero...

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Catwoman
60%
Robin
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
45%
Wonder Woman
30%
Batman
20%
Hulk
20%
Iron Man
15%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Well of COURSE I am, who else could I be?

POLT = listening to "Bodyrock" by Moby

The man who wrongly holds that every human right is secondary to his profit must now give way to the advocate of human welfare, who rightly maintains that every man holds his property subject to the general right of the community to regulate its use to whatever degree the public welfare may require it. - Theodore Roosevelt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catwoman, Supergirl, Wonder woman, Robin, I see all the super queens are there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kalel.
I'd be all Dr. Strange if he was up there. Just for the cape and drag.
Or Silver Surfer, who was the hottest one out there.

Anonymous said...

I love "Bodyrock" and pretty much anything from Moby.

Rock on.

Polt said...

ed: and me too! I'm a superqueen!

Danvera: yeah, nothings hotter than an interstellar hairless naked silver skinned alien riding a surfboard! :)

Shhh: Yeah, me too.