Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am the president, I own the world, I am king of the world (Part 4)...

Worst President EVER Wednesday





I don't know how clear it all is so...
The pink part says, "Moose heads"
The green part says, "Latinos"
The purple part says "Cocaine & Coffee"
The white part says "Ice"
The British flag colored part says "51st State"
The dark blue part says "Wine, Perfume, Spaghetti..."
The striped part says "Empty Area."
The maroon area says "Russian Mob"
The orange area says "Oil & War"
The two light yellow areas say "Nike Factory" and "Microsoft Factory"
The darker yellow area say "Radioactive Area"
The red little sliver says "Don't Go Here"
The blue area says "Big Island (Hawaii?)"

And frankly, I think this map overestimates Bushie's world view a bit. In his mind it's probably just "Us" and "Them".

POLT = listening to "Freedom 90" by George Michael

"Nobody likes someone who knows everything." "So I've discovered in my life." - Tobey Zeigler, The West Wing

No comments: