Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Vinnie was a hustler out of Amsterdam...

There IS a God! There IS justice! Maybe the producers had laryngitis, I don't know, but since Vincent is off Project Runway, all is right with the world.



Seriously, he shoulda been eliminated before now. At any rate, I thought Uli's was the best, followed by Kayne, Laura, Michael, Jeffrey and Vincent. I have no idea what the judges were smoking, but I want some of it! That's the only explanation for Jeffrey winning. I mean the man CAN make a garment: I loved his trash dress, and his own outfit last week, but this week, this yellow, flowing thing, with a patchwork of different fabrics going hither and yon and strings handing down everywhich way, and a slit damn near to her hip....no, it was just all wrong.

But whatever....at least Vincent is gone, and I'm a happy little camper.

POLT = listening to "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers

We're going into his masturbatorium. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeffery's outfit was inspired by the Statue of Liberty? It looked more like the world trade center on 9/12. Laura needs to go next. Yes, she's pregnant it's not like a miracle get over yourself sister I mean it is your sixth little yard ape.

Polt said...

Comments on Jeffrey's statement: dead on, my friend! dead on!

katarina said...

Thank God he's gone. He gave me nightmares.
I think Laura needs to go too. Everything she does looks the same. Although, Kayne gets by every week by the skin of his teeth.