Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm bringing sexy back...

Justin Timberlake: international recording star, making millions, two fabulous albums, wanted by tons of women (and equal numbers of men), and the epitome of HOTT!
















-AND-

Kevin Federline: best known for marrying his wife, pathetic album, laughing stock, career is fodder for late night talk show hosts, boo-ed by the audience at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards (by KIDS!), and well....not hot, or lukewarm, or even tepid.
















What the HELL was Britney thinking???????

I'm just sayin....

POLT = listening to "Pride And Joy" by Stevie Ray Vaughn

"You paid for this?" "About five bucks." "WHY???" - Kyan, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin Timberlake is bringing more than just sexy back he's making me tent in my boxers.

Anonymous said...

As I understand it Justin dumped Britney.
I don't believe she was given any choice in the matter.
Fodder was one of her dancers once upon a time so he must have been at least a little hot.

Fairy Godfather.

katarina said...

I would do Justin at any time on any day. I've always loved him. Even in his curly haired Nsync days. He's beautiful, sexy and his new song makes me CRAZY.