Thursday, September 21, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 25)...

Hey one and all it's time again for





This week, I'm a bit more...restrained than in the past.



Yes, those ARE my hands,
Yes, those ARE my cuffs,
Yes, that IS my bed, and
Yes, that IS all I'm sayin...

HAPPY HNT!

POLT = listening to "After The Flesh" by My Life WIth The Thrill Kill Cult

Prison isn't all that different from a night club: everything is free, and I don't have to get out of bed in the morning and I can get all the drugs and sex I want. - Michael Alig, Party Monster

11 comments:

Suze said...

Polt, come over here and we have a set. My imagination is now running wild.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Craig said...

::weeping silently into my morning coffee::

Phain said...

oh my! *~*happy hnt*~*

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Freddie Bear is there. Now is his chance for revenge. Paybacks are...Well, in this case swell. Did you get those cuffs from a real cop?

Anonymous said...

You don't need to say more. I have a very active imagination.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times ahead!

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

good times, good times...

hhnt!

The Persian said...

Yikes...looks like fun *wink*


Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

okay, we do have something in common, even if you are gay.

And now I know it is My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult.

Thank you!

HHNT!

exile said...

bout time someone put you in your place

HHNT!

Ag said...

aren't you glad I got you those cuffs..

HHNT