Monday, September 11, 2006

Crazy, crazy for loving you...

This evening I went with Ghostie and Gilligan out to eat. WE ate at Ci-Ci's (I think that's how you spell it). It's an Italian buffet kinda place: little salad are, little pasta area and somwhere around a dozen different pizzas you can get a slice from. I like it cause it's filling, and fast and good and cheap.







When Ghostie proposed this little get together, I suggested El Paso, since I LOVE thier food. But Ghostie pointed out that Gilligan doesn't like Mexican. SO that's when we settle on Ci-Ci's. SO we get there, and get our first plates. I go to get more soda, Gilligan goes back to the buffet. he returns with a plate containing just a brownie. I asked if that's all he wanted he said, "Yeah, the cheese pizza wasn't out yet." I had to point out that there were a dozen OTHER pizzas there other than cheese, and he said, 'Yeah, but I only eat cheese pizza."

OHFORGOD'SSAKE!

A dozne pizzas, with pepperoni, or sausage, or ham & pineapple, or mushrooms, or thick crust pepperoni, or pepperoni, sausage & ham, or any other myraid combinations, and he eats ONLY cheese pizza. *SIGH* I felt kinda bad then, cause Gilligan couldn't really eat much there, and naturally I had to harrass Ghostie about it all, since he suggested this place. And as we got ready, Ghostie mentioned that we'd have to go to a resturant now so Gilligan could get something to eat. Had us all smiling, and the following ensued:

Polt: The next time we do this, I suggest McDonalds, cause Gilligan could certainly find something there to eat.

Gilligan: Possibly.

Ghostie:Yeah, but I couldn't eat anything there.

Polt: Oh, you silly vegetarians! You could still eat the McNuggets, there's not meat in those.

Ghostie: It's chicken!

Polt: Well, not real chicken. It's kinda like the...

Gilligan: Beaks and claws and stuff.

Polt & Ghostie: EWWW!

*Sigh*...what's wrong with these kids today?
********************
Anyway, riding home, I had the radio on, and a Patsy Cline song came on. I am no fan of country music, it's too much redneck hick music for me. But Patsy Cline has a timeless voice. You can hear the pain and the anguish in her songs. I think other than Ave Maria, a song of hers is the only one to bring me to tears. Her songs certainly always give me goose bumps. Amazing voice.

POLT = listening to "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran

I want a woman with lovely big jubbly bubblies. - Grivell, The AuthorityL More Kev #2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Patsy Cline. Crazy...crazy for loving you. Sweet Dreams of you every night I go through, I should hate you the whole night through instead I'm having sweet dreams about you. I go walkin' after midnight, out in the moonlight just hopin' that you'll go out walkin' after midnight lookin' for love. What a voice!