Thursday, September 07, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 23)..

Yes, kiddies, it's time once again for...




Well, this week, I must first and foremost apologize to a number of my friends who check this blog. I daresay this week's HNT is going to be a bit more of Uncle Polt than you ever wanted, or needed to see. And no, I'm not going to pay for any therapy bills that result from you looking at this photo, so don't even ask.

Having said that...as most regular readers know, Uncle Polt had a "special visitor" who spent the holiday weekend with him: Freddie Bear. (check the posts below this one for info on that) It seems that at some point over the weekend, Freddie Bear found Uncle Polt's camera and while I was sleeping...well, had some fun. See for yourself:




Yes, I know, I know. I hope no retinas are singed, and no psyches shattered. But hey, it's my blog, and I've been doing this for damn near a year now, and I've never shown anything so...revealing before (and damn well never may again) and I wanted to, so now that's out of the way.

Happy HNT, everyone!

POLT = listening to "Last Dance With Mary Jane" by Tom Petty

Since you're married, you're getting it more than me." "How depressing for you." - One Night At McCools

11 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Yay, Im first :)

You have a very cute ass, I dont know why you dont show it more often. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Suze said...

*raises hand* *THWACK*, ooooh I'm in a spanky mood today.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Polt feels lonely today. Freddie Bear is gone for awhile. "Lonely, Polts Mr.Lonely He's got no Freddie Bear, to call his own...But soon he'll be back and Polt will smile and then Freddie Bear will stay for awhile."

Philip said...

Yeah...not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Happy HNT though

Anonymous said...

Nice bottom there young man!
And my retinas are not singed and neither is my psyche damaged I do however have an overwhelming desire to sing Blue Moon of Kentucky for some reason..

Happy HNT!
Come vist me I got a new place!
Emily

The Persian said...

You showed more than me Polty!! Great angle :)

Happy HNT!

Rebecca said...

Uncle Polt has a cute lil tushie!!!!


HHNT!!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hey Polt. Getting braver! More Half-Nekkider! HHNT

Polt said...

Sexy Duet: I don't show it more often cause I don't agree with you asessment, but thank you anyway.

Ag: Um, okay, if you say so.

Suze: I've been a naughty boy...

Ed: heehehe, that made me smile.

Emily: Blue moon...hehehehe...

Persian: Yeah, and I think you need to correct that promptly. :)

Jacky: Um, I don't know...I'm not sure it mets the level of past bums of the week.

Becca: Lil? Sweetie, I don't think so, there ain't nothing lil on me...but thanks for saying to.

Semi: Yeah, this is probably as brave as I'm gonna get though. :)

exile said...

look's like to trapped an orange ferret in there, hehehe

HHNT

Anonymous said...

All ready for you colonoscopy, I see??

Fairy Godfather
(didn't want to see that)