Thursday, September 07, 2006

Think I'll buy me a football team...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????



the 2006 NFL season begins tonight, baby! I'm not a fan of the Steelers, and rather apathetic about the Dolphins, being a Cowboys fan and all, but since I haven't had any real football since February, I am ready!

I don't like college football, don't have any favorite teams, and therefore, I don't care to watch it. And pre-season NFL is like a dress rehersal: nothing counts, and what you see then has little impact on what you'll see during the season, as most of the big names sit out much of the pre-season. And it does feel weird having football on a Thursday night...football is a Sunday afternoon/Monday night kinda thing. But hell, I haven't had any in 7 months, I'm all for it now!

POLT = listening to "All I Want Is You" by U2

Whoa, is this an audience or a mural? - Hades, Hercules

2 comments:

Polt said...

HUH? A Toronto NFL team? Don't they have thier own football team? The Argonauts, right? I havne't heard anything about the NFL wanting to expand into Canada, but I think it would be a GREAT idea!

Anonymous said...

The Cowboys??? Is that the little badmitten team from Lithuania? I didn't know you were in to them. :-)

Tennis-on-the-brain Fairy Godfather