Thursday, September 28, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 26)...

Once more, it's that time of the week:



This week I have a photo-quiz for you. Look at the photo and guess which answer is correct:



a) This is my impersonation of the face-hugger from Alien.
b) Sometimes, when I get bored, I play "Hide-N-Seek" by myself, and this particular time, I'm cheating, peeking through the fingers to see where I'm hiding.
c) Demonstrating proper finger placement to be able to hold a basketball upside down and not drop it.
d) My re-enactment of the Brady Bunch episode when Marcia gets hit with the football, "Oh my nose! My NOSE!"
e) Me kinda-sorta-almost-but-not-quite covering my eyes so I don't have to see the gory scene in the horror movie.
f) My thought just prior to taking the photo: "What the HELL am I gonna do for HNT this week?"
g) Me playing a game of my own creation, called, "Smell Where My Hand's Been!"

The correct answer in an upcoming post. In the meantime, if you'd like to know more about this insanity that IS Half-Nekkid Thursday, click on the box in the lefthand sidebar.

POLT = listening to "Disarm" by The Smashing Pumpkins

So you wrote a bad play and got molested. Welcome to theater. - Karen, Will & Grace

5 comments:

Suze said...

Great image. I think the answer is "f", I have the same thoughts each week but it would have been funny if it were "g". LOL

Happy HNT Sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

I pick A. for alien I'm sure it's one of your favorites.

The Middle Child said...

I'm going with F.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Lol... all of them somehow fit perfectly, but if I have to chose one I go with A. It looks otherworldly.

Happy HNT!

The Persian said...

Happy HNT Polty :)

Have an awesome time in Toronto, I'm incredibly jealous.

*HUGS*