Saturday, September 09, 2006

Like a newborn child, soft to the touch...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mrs. David Parispeking, who has been preggers for seemingly forever, calfed herself a little girl, Kathryn, on September 1st. Congrats to the entire Parispeking family!



Can't wait to see the lil bugger in person!

POLT = listening to "Smack My Bitch Up" by the Prodigy

All of those so-called "Christian" Republicans, don't make no sense. I mean, do you REALLY think Jesus would be pro-death penalty? - Aaron McGruder, The Boondocks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The money grabbing conservatives might be surprised to know that Jesus was/is a Liberal. He told a rich conservative, "go and sell everything you own and give the money to the poor and come and follow me". The man went away in deep sorrow because he loved his possessions more than God. What a surprise they are in for someday.

katarina said...

She's gorgeous! I want one. Will you still have one with me?

exile said...

you can get a good price for that ob thhe black nmarket

Polt said...

Katarina: sure i'll have one iwth you! I love babies! You have a turkey baster handy? :P

exile: well, she's not mine, so I doubt I'd get anything from her sale.