Thursday, September 28, 2006

Leaving, on a jet plane...

Well, no, not really, more like a Chrysler Concorde. But nonetheless, I'll be heading out the door soon for the trip to Toronto. Ag and I will be leaving about noon today, and we'll drive to Bradford PA where we'll spend the night.






Our friend, Johnnie (late of Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie) used to attend college there, so that's why we stopped there originially.



But Johnnie's been in grad school in Philly, and Ag and I still stop there. Mainly for three reasons:
1) It breaks the 9-10 hour drive up and allows us to leave less early, and arrive more refreshed than we otherwise would.
2) Bradford has a restaurant called Beefeaters, that has THE thickest, most delicious steaks you could imagine.
3) Bradford also has a European Pastry shop that serves a homecooked, delicious breakfast that's pretty cheap considering what you get.

Tomorrow, we'll leave Bradford and arrive in Toronto. We'll be there through Tuesday morning, when we leave and arrive back in Bradford to spend the night (and visit Beefeaters and the pastry shop) before returning home. ALthough i don't really want to think about that yet, because that period of time is always depressing, knowing the trip is over and we're on our way home.

I'll still try to post everyday while I'm up there, cause you people mean THAT much to me (and I'm addicted, what can I say). And I've got things planned: catching up with Ed, a guy I met up there last year, again; meeting and having dinner and hanging with a fellow blogger, she and i have been planning this for a while; visiting all the shops along Church st; oh, and sex. Yes, as much sex as I can possibly have and not dehydrate myself.



I wont be able to comment on many of your blogs, like I normally do, maybe I can catch up with you all next week. But nonetheless, I'll try to hit some of the regular blogs i visit.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll have photos for ya next week!

POLT = listening to "Countdown with Keith Olbermann"

His hair. His hair smells like the beach: salty and musky and wet. It smells so delicious. - Craig, Bumping Heads

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, drive safly ....
Cheers
Onanite

Anonymous said...

So when Freddie Bear shows up again this weekend he will be SOL? Have a great time. While having as much sex as you can stand be safe and keep a hood on that bad boy. Tell Ed I said hi!

CyberWarlock said...

Have a good time while you are here. Don't shop yourself out. :)

katarina said...

Does Freddie Bear know you're planning on having all this sex?

Have a great time.
Be careful.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Freddie knows about all the sex, and won't be SOL when I get to Chris', because I'm not going there this weekend. We do communicate well and tell each other basically everything. I'm going home this weekend actually. Have a great time in Toronto baby, I love you!

Ryan said...

have fun my friend! miss u already!