Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date..

Hey, guys, Freddie Bear came down again this weekend to attend a wedding (yes another one) with me. ANd because of his visit and said wedding, I really haven't had time, yet again, to post much. I'll post more, perhaps tomorrow or Monday about the weekend. But in the meantime, I give you to tide yourselves over, a couple, of things:



A couple or three things...or a couple OF three things...or whatever...I have to go. Enjoy!

POLT = listening to Freddie Bear getting dressed and humming to himself

Yeah, I was a little bitter about the whole "Killed-by-my-best-friend" thing, but I got over it. - Mack, Idle Hands

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you two become Wedding Crashers now? Sounds fair enough, we can't marry each other but we can attend theirs and make fun of the color scheme and Bridesmaid outfits. I hope the weather was better this time.

katarina said...

Oh my, the boys in the 2nd picture are quite nice. And nicely shaved too.

Polt said...

Ed: No rain, so that was good, buyt my sore throat prevented the planned overdrinking and drunken dancing....

Jacky: Three of a kind beats two queens anyday, right? :)

Katarina: I think ALL of the boys are quite nice.... :)