Sunday, September 03, 2006

Use it for the weekend or a one-night stand...

Okay, kids, this weekend has been a blast! Friday, caught up with the special visitor, Saturday was the wedding, which could have been ruined by the rain from Ernesto, but was still great fun, and today, we went to a local zoo, then out for a meal, then back here to watch the DVD of Rent with Ag! And the weekend's not over yet! Still got tomorrow (gotta LOVE the holiday weekends!). I have photos from the wedding and the zoo, and stories from both and more, but I'm going to have to get them organized and tonight, after the movie, well, other things are on my mind.

Ed commented: Is special visitor being entertained? Pictures I want pictures!
Yes, I believe we are BOTH being entertained. I'll post one photo that I have already downloaded, just for Ed. It's a photo of the "special visitor", heretofor after called Freddie Bear, and myself right before we left for the wedding.



Pretty spiffy, ain't we? He'll be on his way back to college tomorrow afternoon, so after that, I should have time to post the other photos/stories. Stay tuned. And for those of you who get to celebrate it, enjoy your Labor Day!

POLT = listening to "All I Want Is You" by U2

"I admit my looks are starting to go." "Starting to go? Evie, your looks are home and in bed already." - Coco, Girls Will Be Girls

6 comments:

Ag said...

Wow Someone work hard ironing those shirts....

Anonymous said...

Freddie Bear likes his Teddy Bear, huh? Thanks for the picture. Can't wait to see more of your weekend.

A Bronx Tale said...

you had all this stuff to do this weekend.

i had crap. did nothing on labour day. NOTHING.

went to Toronto. and went to The EX. but it pissed poured rain so it sucked. no games to play. no rides.

ah well.

long as you had FUN!!! seems like you did.

Polt said...

Bronx: I can't imagine that you'd go to Toronto and NOT be able to find anything to do! I got there for five days and I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do!

Hope your ankle is better.

katarina said...

Don't you look cute in your monochromatic ties....

katarina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.