Sunday, September 27, 2009

And remember a good move is your big move...

As you may have read previously, tomorrow morning is 'The Big Move'. I've got the cable guy coming as well to hook up the TVs and the Internet. In fact, tonight as soon as I post this, I'm turning off an unplugging the modem, router, computer, cable, etc. Assuming all goes as planned, I should post sometime tomorrow. If, however, there's a problem (not that there every could be with a cable company, eh?), you might not hear from me for a few days...or however long it takes to fix.

So, I hope I see you all tomorrow afternoon or night. And I'm hope I'm not as achey as I am right now (lots of cleaning and packing and then two pickup truckloads and one car load moved).

POLT Listening to Sunday Night Football

There's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids upon the death of their loved one. Other hug, but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsiblity to hug and that's me and I know what it's like. - George W. Bush

No comments: