Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She's my calendar girl...

There was mention on another blog of this year's Puntabulous calendar, and the mention by two people that they were sad they didn't have one.

While I was packing things up I discovered two extra Puntabulous calendars. When I ordered them, I got a deal ten for some crazily low price. But I only had 8 people who wanted one.

SO, even though there's only three months left in the year, if anyone wants a 2009 Puntabulous calendar, just leave me a comment here and tell me so.

POLT

5 comments:

M. Nicodemus said...

Aww... that's sweet of you to offer. Maybe you could send it if you get me in Josh's gift exchange :)

Michelle M. said...

Funny how things work out : ).

that's J-O-S-H said...

I want one! And are we doing another calendar for next year (feat. me)?!

Polt said...

Sassy josh, we certainly CAN do another one, not sure how it would work...I mean there's certainly more than 12 people that would want to be a part of it....I'll have to think on it, maybe come up with a theme or something...

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Josh and I could share a page..... hmm........ or... maybe I want my own page actually....