Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I was lost and found, saw my world spin 'round, round...

Did some packing/cleaning of the apartment tonight. Still have a TON of stuff to do. To give you an idea of how bad it is, I give you the following example:

I found, underneath some books, bags, and old clothes, I found a bag of stuff from Toronto. I had a Toronto Maple Leafs Magnet, and socks with Canadian red maple leaves, as well a few pamphlets from up there. I also discovered a smaller bag inside with three packs of Air Max gum inside. This is a kind of gum that my friend Stephanie, who went with me to Toronto numerous times, loved. And I remember buying these for her, and sneaking them back home so I could give them to her for a Christmas present. However, I also found a flyer from a play we saw up there, Chicago, and dated the spring of 2003.

So, the gum was 6 years old. Obviously not gonna be chewing that any time soon...

I don't even recall buying the socks or the magnet. Apparently, this got buried under crap and just got lost there. And this is just one story....THIS is why I have so much crap to go through.

POLT Listening to "Clocks" by Coldplay

"I feel slack, I need to tighten up." "You got an 18 year old at home, what do you need to worry about?" - Ted, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But now you have free gifts!