Monday, September 28, 2009

Posting from the house not the apartment. The move went well. Movers were to be there at 8:00, they showed up at 7:30 and got done at 10:30. Cable guy was to show up between 11 and 1:30, but he showed up at 10:30, literally as soon as the movers drove away. Had everything done by noon. Corey came by and helped moved whatever remained down to the house. I still have tons of boxes to unload and pack away. I've got tv to watch the game tonight, internet to get my email, and a bed to sleep in tonight, so that's all I really need for this evening. Still have stuff at the apartment that we're going to move to mom's for a yard sale, and I've still got stuff in the apartment that I'm going to put out to the trash tomorrow. But other than that stuff...it's done.

And now that I've done this, and taken two Advil, I'm sitting down to the first time since 7:15 am this morning and resting.

POLT Listening to nothing

Haven't located my list of quotes yet, so I got nothing for here right now

7 comments:

john said...

YAY! Congratulations Polt! I hope you are very happy in your new home.

stratcat45 said...

So apparently the internet got hooked up without a hitch!! Congrats!!

that's J-O-S-H said...

Yay! You deserve a drink (or sixxx).


Verification Word: inerse (verb): to slip into an unshakeable sleeping coma due to the exhaustion caused by moving into a new residence.

"Polt got into bed and was immediately inersed after his million hour move earlier that day."

Craig said...

Woo hoo! Good job!

Ray Avito said...

I can only imagine that first relaxation was accompanied by an extended sigh and an "Oooooh, man..." stretch. You've got things moving right along!

Tam said...

Yay, it's over. You've got 10+ years to unpack boxes. :-)

I made this for my friend Kris' birthday today but I think you'll enjoy it anyway. A little reward for all that hard work.

http://www.vimeo.com/6660977

Anonymous said...

Horaah!!!