Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I pull into my driveway, while the day is slowly dying...

Man, am I one tired puppy (yeah, I know how repetative that statement's been lately). Had the final walk through for the apartment, everything went well. She said they'll get my security deposit back within a month, so that's a nice $350 unexpected stipend. Then mom and went to Hagerstown for supper and some MORE shopping for the house.

I think a cold is coming on and I am very tired and fatigued. I think it may have something to do with the fact that for such a long time I've been at such a high level of almost constant stress, that now that the move's all over and everything's done (except for unpacking) that I'm just crashing.

Hopefully, soon I'll be caught up on rest and relaxation and then you guys won't have to constantly hear me whine about how tired I am.

Oh, and I did manage to grab a photo of Miss Cleo in the driveway.


POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olbermann"

This is an imaginary story - but aren't they all? - Alan Moore

4 comments:

that's J-O-S-H said...

Your car's name is "Miss Cleo?!" It remindz me of a dolphin.

Polt said...

Yep, she was so named on a trip to Toronto once. I don't recall why we chose that name, but it's been her name every since.

Tam said...

Take care of yourself. The after-stress crash can be a bitch. Boxes will wait, rest up, eat well, drink lots of orange juice and enjoy not having to stress for a few days.

Anonymous said...

You're probably not feeling well because of the flu shot.

I can't believe after 12 years they would even bother with a walk through. That's longer than most people stay in one house.