Thursday, September 03, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 177)...

Once more, it's time for....


Well, kiddies, if you haven't been reading lately, you may not know, but Monday, I went to settlement on a house. yep, I'm now a home owner. I've spent the days since then cleaning, scrubbing, packing up some thing, unpacking others. But as I'm going to officially, totally move in until the end of the month, it hasn't really felt real to me yet.

But tonight, I did something that made it all real to me. See, here at the apartment, I just fill a garbage bag throughout the week and set it out on the curb. But now, I've got an actual garbage can. And tonight, before I returned here to the apartment, I put the garbage can out. MY garbage can, in front of MY house!


Yeah, it doesn't take much for me to make a celebration!

To see what others put up today, click
HERE.

POLT Listening to "The Killing Moon" by Echo And The Bunnymen

GOP does not spell God.

6 comments:

Michelle M. said...

So what is your official, official first day in residence?

Anonymous said...

wow imagine that, your own garbage can! Cool

Onanite

that's J-O-S-H said...

You new banner is absolutely adorable! Congratz on your pad! Now when are you throwing a Puntabulously Puntabulous party?!

I'll bring the stripperz...just make sure the pole is nice and Vaselined up!

Anonymous said...

It's the small things that make it fun :)

Polt said...

Michelle M.: the big move day is Sep. 25. I'll still have some little stuff to move after that, possibly, but that should be the first night I'll be spending in the house.

Onanite: Yeah, it's the small things. :)

Sassy josh: I've got the vaseline, you have....a pole I can use it on? :)

TUG: you're right...and sometimes, the big things can be fun as well. :)

HUGS...

Vixen said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. :)