Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An utterance, information, dom't mince words (Part

TMI Tuesdays

1. Have you used put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it? Freddie put on edible undies once, but they looked so stupid and we laughed so hard, we couldn't even have sex. Nor did we eat them, we just laughed about them.
2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination? I get tested every year because as a gay man, it's the responsible thing to do. And each and everytime, before I hear the results, my imagination going into overdrive. Luckily, so far though, that's all it's ever been, my imagination. Always been negative.
3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? Oh lord, all the time. I mean, who doesnt?
4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation? I got head while driving once, made staying on the road a challenge. In high school, a girl and I were in each other's pants while another friend drove us all back from the mall. It was only about a 20 minute trip, luckily we were both young and didn't need a lot of time.
5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry? After I was sick with the flu for several days I had a lot of...stress pent up. So when I felt better, I took care of it...several times, leading to dry runs the last time or two.
Bonus (as in optional): Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom? A king sized bed, a new rug, a DVD/VCR player, some comic books, and if it's night time, me.

POLT

No comments: