Sunday, September 20, 2009

A couple gazes at the wedding rings, there on display...

Last night, I went to the wedding of two of my co-workers. It was a lot of fun. Both of them have been married before, so the wedding was very laid back. It was held in the backyard of another coworker. The groom wore a brown suit, the bride a green dress. Everyone was told to NOT dress up, just come casual which we did. The food was really good, the socializing with some ex-co-workers was evern better.

I don't really do a lot with the people I work with outside of work, there's only a handful of them I've done anything else with. But here, there were, of course, numerous co-workers. And it was nice to socialize with them as well.

It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to simply because it was not in any way pretentious and a very relaxed atmosphere, unlike a lot of the formality and stiffness involved in some weddings I've been to.

And I really do hope they make a successful go of it. They're both great people and they both deserve it.

POLT Listening to NFL Football Night In America

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hell. - Brian, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate weddings, but this one sounds cool. Glad you had a good time.


Onanite