Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ready to go, well, are you ready or not? hey...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????


The season starts tonight. I'll be watching the game, but not totally interested, cause I'm rather ambivalent towards Tennessee, and I really don't like the Steelers. I'm a Cowboys fan (which you should already know, unless you're a first time reader), but I'll be watching the game anyway, cause football is awesome.

POLT Listening to Countdown With Keith Olbermann

I love vegetarians cause they have garlic breath and fart a lot. - Ted, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! I enjoy watching baseball in person more than football. But I like watching football on TV more than I do baseball.

Hey...watch what you say about TN :)

Ray Avito said...

...and any Cowboys team without the T & O letter combination is a Cowboys team I can get behind...so to speak.