Thursday, September 17, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 179)...

Once more, it's time for...


Well, kids, I totally forgot about HNT this week, once again. I'm moving so I'm just gonna blame this on that. But I did remember kinda late about it, so I just snapped a quick photo. It ain't much, only my feet, but I'm at a ballet rest (or my poor interpretation thereof).


To see what others put up today, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Song 2" by Blur

Like segregation and other major social issues, perpetuated by ignorance, we make the most progress on gay rights simply by the passage of generations. - Lawn Griffiths

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Have you listened to the new Muse album?

Michelle M. said...

Polt, meet toenail clippers. Toenail clippers meet Polt.

You have nice looking feet, by the way.

Polt said...

Yeah, Michelle M., I know they need clipped. I've thought that for about a week now. Just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Maybe this will be motivation enough for me to get it done tonight.

HUGS...

MinorityReport said...

Ballet rest...first position...push for that turn out. ;) HHNT.

Vixen said...

Nice feet, hehe

Anonymous said...

Do you realize Muse will be in your backyard on the 29th?? Do you have your tickets?

Ashly Star said...

Happy HNT! Hope the moving is going well.

Pink Vixxxen said...

LOL! They do need to be clipped, but at least they're clean!!

HHNT!

Daniel said...

'Ballet rest'? Dude, I call that 'standing'. Lol.

Thanks for saying hi. Happy HNT.

:-)
-d.

Chapter Two said...

Do you put your weight on your right or left foot most often?