Thursday, October 01, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 180 & 181)...

It's time again for...


As regular readers know, last month I bought a house, and all through September, although especially over the last ten days, I've been packing up the apartment and moving stuff down to the house. Because of all this, I didn't have time for an HNT last week. So this week, I'll do two, and they're kinda themed.

Firstly, there is me leaving my apartment, one foot inside the door, one foot out in the hallway.


And secondly, there is me entering my new house, one foot outside on the porch, one foot inside the door.


Out of the old, into the new, so to speak. I am SO glad the whole things over.

To see what other people posted this week, go to http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to the TV

TIN ROOF...rusted! - The B-52's, Love Shack

5 comments:

MinorityReport said...

Congrats on the new place! Best of luck with it. :) HHNT.

Chapter Two said...

out with the old and in with the new

Vixen said...

Awesome! Best of luck!

His_Baby_Doll said...

woo hooo a new place of your own!!!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Very nice HNT. I'm glad it is all complete for you.