Friday, December 25, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

Merry Christmas, to all who celebrate. Otherwise, happy holiday and hopefully day off work! May you each get all the gifts you want, whether they are in your stocking...


Under your tree...


Wrapped up warm and cozy....


Or asleep on your sofa.


Personally, all I want is a trip to a nice sandy beach...


Something to make me smile all year long...


Something to keep me busy yet entertained....


Some help taking down the decorations in a few weeks...


Something that glows...


And a purple swimming pool cared for by a cadre of Santa's helpers...


A full set of these....


A pair of these....


And their matching set.


I'm glad it wont take long to unwrap them.

Enjoy yourselves and have a great day!

POLT Listening to "Deck The Halls" by Tony Bennett

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? - Clark Griswold, Christmas Vacation

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Thanks for being naughty and nice this year. Merry Christmas Polt!

Michelle M. said...

Polt's purple palace definitely needs that purple pool.