Thursday, December 31, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 199)...

Once more it's time for...


And once more, Os has given us a theme: Our favorite HNT of the year. What I've done in the past is just taken the HNT I posted that got the most comments and made that my favorite. And I'm doing so this year again. And this year's comes from back in the summer when I was doing a "Polt's Undies" series on HNT. This one got 15 comments, more than any other HNT of the year...which is, frankly, rather upsetting.


I mean, of ALL the HNT's I posted, the one with me wearing ratty, holey, old underwear is the one that gets the most comments??? Does that seem wrong to anyone else as well? I'm not sure if it's indicitive me needing better HNT posting, better commenters, or more old, falling apart underwear?

Everyone have a safe and fun New Year's celebration tonight! And to see what others put up as their favorites, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Bad Romance" by Lady Ga-Ga

When a man's part goes hard, his brain goes soft. - Moll Flanders

6 comments:

13messages said...

Well worn threads. I've got a similar pair as well.

Osbasso said...

Yeah...there's something not quite right about that...

Happy New Year, Polt!

Dee said...

Well, I like it because it's hot. It seems like you've bee well-used in the genital region, and that's damned cool!

Happy New Year :)

xx Dee

Michelle M. said...

Yikes. Please tell me you have retired those underwear.

That's a provocative pose, though. I vote for a redo with better undies.

His_Baby_Doll said...

egads I thought those had gone away....giggls

hhnt

hoteltuesday said...

YOUR UNDERPANTS ARE BROKEN