Thursday, December 17, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 192)...

Once more, its time for....


So this is the first of the traditional Os theme weeks around the holidays. This week's theme is "Christmas Tree", we're to take an HNT of us with our Christmas tree. And since I'm a slave to peer pressure, how could I say no? So here it is:

This is my purple Christmas tree, with some of the wrapped present underneath it, my bare thighs...and a Santa hat covering the Polt Naughty Bits.

To see what everyone else's Christmas Tree HNT looks like, click HERE

POLT Listening to "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure

"My son told me he likes dick." "See, you already have something in common!" - Debbie, Queer As Folk

3 comments:

13messages said...

Great pic. I hope your Christmas is merry.

T - Another Geek Girl said...

That's a great tree.
And a lovely gift ;)
Happy HNT!

BOSSY said...

Oh no you dih'int!