Thursday, December 03, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 190)...

Once more, it's time for...

Earlier this week, I did some Christmas decorating: put up the new tree, deocrated it, put battery operated candles in the windows, strung some lights up the bannister, etc. And as usual, I had issues with the string of lights. Or rather, it had issues with me.


I think next year, I'm just not gonna use lights.

To see what others put up, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett

Hey, don't knock evil. We get paid better and out costumes come at below wholesale. - Rapier, Superman & Batman #20

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about pre-wiring my tree with LED's. That way I can just unfold it and it's lit.

13messages said...

Great pic. That's how I feel about all of the "joyous" chores I have awaiting me during this time of year. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL--I love this! It looks like something I'd use for a Christmas card. Hope you managed to get untangled!

Mark said...

Next year I'm getting a real tree and decorating it the old fashioned way. No lights, I'm stringing popcorn and buying blank ornaments after this christmas and having my "crafty" friends decorate them for next year. It'll be my first year with a real tree!

Michelle M. said...

Christmas bondage!