Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI Tuesdays
1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago? I don’t believe I have. Well not on purpose anyways.
2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality. Jackass? No, about a famous animal: Fozzy Bear from the Muppets. I think that’s close.
3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list? Every year for the last decade or more I’ve sent out cards. Basically it’s the same list each year with a few additions of people I met over that year. This year, I sent out 52.
4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)? Never. Since I don’t have a partner I can pay myself all the attention I desire without wearing anything in particular.
5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult? No. And I’m pretty darn sure I can confidently say I never will. Well not on purpose anyways.
Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex? If I’m particularly wound up, I tend to get talking. The other guy, all he needs to do is moan, although a few appropriate words said at the appropriate times can enhance the experience.
Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost? Because Rudolph’s red nose is actually a GPS.

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

Silly man, here is the answer to the bonus questions:

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeers retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.