Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 167)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009? Oh, about a 7 I'd think.
2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories? Hmm, I think all of those moments can be summed up in one word: Toronto.
3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009? Get to actually met, in person, Craig from Puntabulous, at the Puntabumeeting in October.
4. What do you want to change in 2010? Well, I'd like to continue to lose weight, so that's a change.
5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)? The DVD I made my mom for her 65th birthday. It was made up of over 50 people she knew wishing her a happy birthday. I went around and got them all over the span of two months and then put them all into an 8 minute video and gave that to her. She was shocked, and laughed throughout it, and then cried at the end.
Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year -are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn't "normally" do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.) Um, no. On special holidays, I've rarely been with someone that I've been dating so I dont get the opportunity. But I want to do something different sexually, I don't need a special occasion to do it. And frankly, I'm not sure I'd want to anyway. If whatever it was didn't work out well, or went badly, then that special occasion might be tainted for me from then on.

POLT Listening to "Girlfriend Is Better" by The Talking Heads

"What do you want to do?" "Hang him by his thumbs and beat him with a pogo stick." - Josh Lyman, The West Wing

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

What a great gift - I'm going to steal that idea someday : ).

that's J-O-S-H said...

What is this whole Toronto deal?! I don't think I was part of the blogosphere when this happened!

Craig said...

Yay! Meeting Polt was amazing!