Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Touche ole, my opening line might be a bit...

This is something I saw a few years ago, and I've done it ever since here at the Palace. To get a feeling for the past year, you're supposed to take the first line from the first post of each month and list all twelve here. And away we go:

January 2009: Each year, I look back over it and reflect.
February 2009: This, my friends, was THE best thing about the Super Bowl this year, other than seeing that built hottie who was helping the Steelers kicker practice his kicks on the sideline near the end of the game.
March 2009: Well, my Lent resolution has stood for one day.
April 2009: Today, I forgot my cellphone and went to work without it.
May 2009: So, you may have heard somewhere I went on vacation.
June 2009: Well I've come to a decision, and frankly, it scares the shit out of me.
July 2009: And now, to balance the karma of all the shameful, dirty, nasty things that I put here in the Palace, I give you the following: ANGEL! (try not to overdose on cuteness).
August 2009: One night this week, when I pulled into my parking space in the back yard, I interrupted a coterie of squirrels in the backyard.
September 2009: Well, kiddies, if you haven't been reading lately, you may not know, but Monday, I went to settlement on a house.
October 2009: Now that the move is over, the apartment’s had the final walkthrough and I’m officially in MY house, I want to offer up some thanks.
November 2009: Today is obviously a Sunday, which means no work.
December 2009: When I bought the house, there was a tree in the backyard I didn't like.

POLT Listening to "Animal" by the Bloodhound Gang

Where else can a 40 year old act like a 17 year old raving maniac but in the music business?

No comments: