Tuesday, December 08, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 165)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemisty," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness? I think it matters what type of 'chemistry' we're talking about. If it's chemistry for a hookup for the night, then physical attractiveness is all that really matters. If it's for a relationship, then emotional attractiveness is more important.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? I'll go with a 5, maybe a 6.
3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy? Well, at my age now, pretty freakin' creepy, for everyone involved. But as a kid, no, that was simply fun!
4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex? Nope, never. Immediately afterwards, oh yeah. Sex is a great sleep aide!
5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy? I wear socks to bed cause my feet are cold, it has nothing to do with sexiness. In fact, I would assume feeling a block of ice against your skin in the middle of the act would be pretty darn un-sexy. Hence, the socks.
Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness? Weakness is my procrastination. that's an easy one. Greatest strength? Hmm...friendliness? I'm pretty easy to get along with, I think.

POLT Listening to "Sky Starts Falling" by The Doves

No comments: