Tuesday, December 01, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 164)...

TMI Tuesdays
Each week, these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. What are your feelings about traditional bachelor/bachelorette parties? Since I can't legally marry, and since I haven't found anyone I'd actually want to marry anyway, I don't really have feelings on them. But I do think, if one is to occur, the honoree's future spouse needs to lighten up and not freak out about it.
2. Do you wear (or not wear) something special to bed/dress differently when you want to have sex? Well, I normally sleep in the nude and I normally have sex in the nude, so when I'm going to bed, for either purpose, it's usually no clothes at all.
3. Do you ever fake orgasms? I have, although not recently. I'm not that much into anal sex, but I've been with guys that are. So after I've been pumping away on them for awhile, to satisfy them, and having lost interest in it myself, I fake and orgasm, then quickly high tail it to the bathroom to dispose of the condom so they can't see I faked it. Plus, I'm still honry when I return, so my continued state of arousal after 'orgasm' seems impressive.
4. Do you own any leather or rubber clothing? I have some leather belts, does that count?
5. On a scale from 1-10, how willing are you to do something in bed you don't want to just because you are asked? 1. If I don't wanna do it, then I'm not willing to. UNLESS, my partner's done something they don't really want to do just cause i asked them. Then I feel it's only fair to reciprocate in some way.
Bonus: Can men and women be "just friends?" I know gay men and straight women can, all my female friends are proof of that.

POLT

No comments: