Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 40)...

Chapter 2, Part 9....

This morning, I woke up about 830.  I showered up and then left and went to my appointment with the dermatologist.  It went better than expected.  She said I didn't have to continue to use the steroid creme on the part of my forehead where I had the infection.  But she said there were two small other areas on my face and that I should use it there.  Also, she said she was prescribing me a medicated facial scrub to use twice daily.  Not a bad report, actually.

Afterwards, I drove to mom's.  She needed me to help her bring like 8 boxes and bags of stuff off the attic that she's going to just throw away.  And she gave me some of the chili she made and some of the homemade bread she had made as well.  She showed me the old Venetian blinds she had up there too.

Since I moved into the house in the fall of 2009, there have only been curtains over the big window in the back door.  I've wanted to get blinds to put up there instead, cause it's easier to see through the curtains than blinds.  But, being the procrastinator that I am, I never got around to it.  Well she found four old blinds on the attic, and once we got the trash put out, I drove us both, and the blinds, down to my house.

There we took the curtain down.  The previous owners had also put some other kinds of hanging things up there, and they had painted over the screws, so we had a fun time ripping them out of the door.  Then we tried to get the brackets screwed in for the blinds and...well it wasn't working very well.  I got VERY frustrated and swore (more than a little bit) before she suggested getting the drill from her house.  After she went back and got it, we had no trouble whatsoever getting the screws started in the door with the drill.  The brackets went up easy, the blind went on easy and there ya go, all done!

After this, I ate some of her chili and had some of the homemade bread and then settled in to watch more of Star Trek: Enterprise.  I had attempted to get K.S. to stop by for a lil fun, but our schedules couldnt get meshed up.  And since he's leaving Tuesday to go back to Nevada, that's probably gonna be that.  But it was fun while he was here.  I only took a break from watching the show to make some burgers on the George Foreman and eat two of them with a salad. (the remaining two, I put in the fridge to eat later).

About 8:30, much to my surprise, I got a text from JM!  He's one of my favorite fuckbuddies and he was free for a bit.  So HE came over and after an hour or so of bedtimesexxyfun, was on his way.  Great times, there, I assure you.  After that, there was little for me to do but watch another episode and then go to bed.

POLT

No comments: