Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 55)...

Chapter 2, Page 24....

Man, today I was simply NOT feeling work...AT ALL.  I got some of the stuff done I needed to, but honestly, I seriously didn't want to be there.  My neck and shoulders started hurting pretty badly in the afternoon.  I was mopey and down all day.  It wasn't a BAD day or anything I just simply didn't feel like being there.

I stopped by the grocery store after work, got gas, and a few food items.  Had chicken tenders for supper.  Played on the computer a bit and read a bit.  But I was majorly tired.  So a bit after 8:00pm, I gave myself the daily insulin shot and headed up to bed.  I read a bit before turning out the light.  I don't remember exactly when, I know it was before 9:00pm that I was asleep.!


POLT

No comments: