Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 41)...

Chapter 2, Page 10...

For the last week or more, I've been operating under the assumption that Tuesday after work I was to get my monthly Cut-N-Color after work.  But this morning, as I was brushing my teeth, I remembered the Cut-N-Color was on the 12th and that Tuesday was only the 10th....so, yeah, no haircut that night.  Kinda threw my day off a little, to be honest.  Cause now I had all evening free and nothing planned.

Work went...okay. I got stuff done that I needed to.  But as I think I mentioned, I wasn't feeling quite right occasionally over the weekend.  And I still felt that way.  I didn't feel quite right.  I did get stuff done, but wasn't terribly productive nonetheless.

And then, after work, I just came home, laid around and watched Star Trek: Enterprise for most of the night.  I did break to have some steak and salad.  But really, that was all I did.

POLT

No comments: