Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 48)...

Chapter 2, Page 17...

So this morning I got up about 8:30 and putzed around on the computer first thing.  While on there, I tentatively set up a hookup with a guy I've been talking to.  So then I thought I'd better get a shower, ya know?  Didn't wanna be all grungy.....down there.

After the shower, I played on the computer some more, and it ended up my friend couldn't stop over anyway.  So I did two loads of laundry and spent the rest of the day just watching Enterprise.  I made pasta for lunch, couldn't eat all of it and had the left overs for supper.  And then, since I ate so many carbs, I actually talked myself into getting on the treadmill for a half hour. I need to do THAT a little more!

Mom stopped by in the afternoon.  She told me a few days ago she had found this bag of fabric on the attic and she thought she'd use it to make me a blanket.  So today, she brought the top down.  She had cut a bunch of the fabric into 6 by 6 squares, and sown them together.  She wanted to make sure it was wide and long enough for me.  She also brought down these large pieces of fabric she was going to use as the back of the blanket and wanted to know which one I wanted her to use.  I told her she didn't have to do this, but she said she didn't know what else to do with it.  So it looks like sometime soon, I'll have a brand new, homemade Mama Polt blanket to keep me warm.

POLT

No comments: