Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 54)...

Chapter 2, Page 23...

This morning I had my first doctor's appointment with my new doctor.  The results were better although not great...as was my opinion of the doctor himself (more about this can be read in a post below).  On the way to the doctor's, I got a text from Derick about stopping by.  So when the visit was over, I headed over to Derick's for some bedtimesexxyfun!  Yay!

Afterwards, I did some grocery shopping and then came home. I did a load of clothes, had lunch, read a bit and played around on the computer (finding out about Blogger's new douchebag policy....which you can read more about on another post below).  I even took a very short nap.

After I ate supper, I paid all the bills for next month, took them to the Post Office, and then went to Hallmark to get all my cards for next month as well.   And then since I was in the same strip mall, I just went up to Liberty Tax and made my appointment with Bonnie for Friday after work.  I love Bonnie, she's great.  Not only as a tax preparer but as a person too!  And since it was right there too, I did a bit of shopping at the Dollar Store.

I came home, putzed around the computer a bit more and then just went up to bed, to read some and then to bed.

POLT

No comments: