Sunday, February 08, 2015

Someone book me a room (Parts 37 & 38)...

Chapter 2, Page 6...

Friday was my first day back to work after all the training, and it went well.  I got caught up on several things that had backed up while I was in training.  It wasn't an exciting day, but it was a productive one.

After work, on the way home, I stopped by Rutters and got some of the BBQ wings.  Delicious!  I got home and K.S., the new guy who I hooked up with on Monday, stopped by for some quick bedtimesexxyfun.  Feeling satiated, I settled in to watch more of Star Trek: Enterprise.  And then went to bed and to sleep.  Yep, that was pretty much it for that day.

Chapter 2, Page 7...

I was very tired when got up this morning, not at all sure why.  But I still made it to work on time.  There were only three clients I had to interview, so I spent the rest of the day getting caught up on more of the paperwork that had backed up.  Didn't get it all completed but a large portion of it was taken care of.

After work, I met mom at my aunt's house.  She was watching Lil Chris overnight.  So we got to see and play with him.  He's funny.  And fun.  When we both got up to leave, mom pulled on her coat, and Lil Chris ran over to her making all these noises.  My aunt said it's because he wants to go outside. He loves going outside.  So mom and I got his coat on him and we walked him down the street to the corner and back.  The whole thing took maybe three minutes, but he loved it.

After this, I came home and just laid around.  Nothing new, I know, but I hadn't been feeling the greatest since sometime in the mid afternoon.  And I still didn't feel the best.  So I just laid on the couch and watched more Enterprise until I went to bed.

POLT

No comments: