Friday, February 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 50)...

Chapter 2, Page 19...

Today was my first day back to work after 4 days off, and yes, I simply was NOT feeling it.  I got done some things I needed to get down, but I didn't get to all that paperwork that had piled up.  Just couldn't bring myself to get into it.  And the day draaaaaaaaaaged on and on.  Coming home, I stopped by the grocery store and while there I got a salad to go at their salad bar.  That's what I had for supper, that was healthy.

I never turned on the TV once all day.  I didn't play on the computer, and read some, and then I realized i needed to go to the Post Office.  SO out I went, into the cold and the snow squall!.  I didn't have trouble getting there, but I took it slow.  And on the way home, I stopped by Rutters to get another coffee.  I really do drink more of that than any man should, but whatever.  This was like 6:30 or so.  And I didn't get jittery from it, and it didn't keep me from sleeping, although at 1130, I was still awake and reading, not really feeling tired.  But then I felt I should get to sleep, so I turned off the light and went to sleep without any problem.

Backtracking a bit, after I finished the coffee, before going to bed, I read more, and actually convinced myself to get back on the treadmill and walk for a half hour.  Went almost a mile and a half.  It felt good to do that, even though my hips and to a lesser extent, my legs were sore.  Mainly from doing the exercise after not having done it in quite a while.

POLT

No comments: