Monday, February 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 53)...

Chapter 2, Page 22...

This morning, I got up, threw on some clothes and shoveled out from the 6 or so inches of snow we got.  Got the sidewalk and front porch done, and got the car cleaned off and the parking space shoveled out.  Then I drove to mom's cause we had planned to have lunch together.  She made haddock, potatoes, corn, and baked apples.  The haddock, for some reason, was missing something, but everything in general was just delicious.

I came home and spent the entire rest of the day watching the entire rest of the 5th season of Downton Abbey...including the season finale and Christmas episode, neither of which has aired yet here.  I enjoyed watching them all, but felt a bit guilty, because it warmed up into the high 30's I think and was sunny, and I probably should have gone out to enjoy a bit of it.  But whatever...

At 9 I watched The Walked Dead, and soon thereafter I went up to bed to read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: