Thursday, February 12, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 42)...

Chapter 2, Page 11...

As I said, I haven't been feeling 'right' since the weekend, and this morning, when I woke up, I still was feeling that way.  And I didn't feel like getting up or going to work, so I called in and took a personal day.  Then I went back to sleep, not getting out of bed until 10:30 or so, feeling still not 'right', but a bit moreso than before.

After work, I was supposed to go to Kris' house and get a tour of his house and hang out and stuff.  But as I wasn't going to work, I texted him and told him I wasn't going to be able to make it again.  That's a change of plans for my visit three freakin' times!  I felt a lil bit relieved when he told me HE was really feeling sick too. I felt bad that he felt sick, but, as I said, relieved, in that even if I wasn't feeling 'off' we still probably wouldn't have been able to hang out.

I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching Enterprise.  Didn't even shower.  Did no chores.  Just watching TV, putzed on the computer, and ate.  But in the evening, like 6:45ish, for some reason, I decided I need to do SOMETHING instead of just sit around...so I got on the treadmill for half an hour.  I read for half the time I walked on it, and then just played music for the other half.  Sadly, that's the first time this year, I used it.  And then after that, more TV and then off to bed.

POLT

No comments: